I have a chickenpox scar on my nose and I really want to get rid from it. Any suggestions? (photos)

i have a chickenpox scar on my nose and I really want to get rid of it. Please tell me the real and best treatment to remove this scar. Also i want to know the experts opinion. I'll be very thankful to you

Nasal scar

The photo is blurry but your two primary options are CO2 laser ablation versus excisional scar surgery.  I would recommend using the CO2 laser as the first line therapy as the risk is less than excising.  The CO2 laser can be used to "smudge" the edges of the scar similar to sanding an irregularity in wood.  You will have temporary redness that generally fades fairly quickly.

Columbus Dermatologic Surgeon

Nasal scar

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Columbus Dermatologic Surgeon