I want to bring my nasal bridge down - can it be done through filler injections? (photo)

Guide me on my case please see pic thank you.

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty vs Surgical Rhinoplasty

While non surgical rhinoplasty can create significant temporary improvement in carefully selected candidates, based on your photos you would achieve much better results with surgical rhinoplasty. Non surgical rhinoplasty will only be able to create very limited improvement.It's important to understand some of the limitations of nonsurgical rhinoplasty when considering it.

-It is temporary (the best fillers are hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane and Voluma which can be reversed)

-Nonsurgical rhinoplasty can only add volume, not take it away (meaning it can not reduce the width of your nostrils)

While it can address some of your aesthetic concerns, a surgical rhinoplasty is the only way to address all of them in a permanent fashion.

Consulting with a rhinoplasty specialist, experienced in surgical and nonsurgical rhinoplasty, will allow you to best weigh your options.