I want make my boobs big. How can I do it? (Photo)

my boobs is so small i want make my boobs bis nd healthy

Increasing size

Creams and herbs will not work, save your money.
Not many good choices to have larger implants without surgery. You can research and try "BRAVA" suction device, or gain weight (not advised). Hormone pills such as Birth Control Pills in many cases will result in a modest increase but is not predictable.
Surgery is the most dependable and predictable method using implants or your own fat.

Breast Augmentation

Hi,

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you. It is important to remember that a board certified plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, and concerns.

Having said that, you will need a consultation to determine if you would like breast augmentation

Options for increasing breast size

Thanks for your question.  One of the most reliable ways to increase your breast size is with breast implants.  Arrange a consultation with a fully qualified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.  

I want make my boobs big. How can I do it?

Hi... thank you for the question... To improve your breast size you will need a Breast augmentation i prefer with silicone implants. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Breast Enlargement

The best answer is to obtain a personal consultation with a breast augmentation specialist, A Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Good Luck

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS 

Breast Enlargement

Thank you for your question. I recommend that you book an in-person consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon who specialises in breast augmentation.

All the best!

Safe Breast Augmentation

I would suggest that you locate a board certified plastic surgon in your geographical area. Upon consultaiotn and examination your surgeon will be able to recommend a treatment plan based your your individual concerns. best of luck. 

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

To increase your breast size you can consider breast augmentation surgery (implant vs fat grafting). Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

The way of augmentation

Hi.

Thanks for your question.

The mainstream of the surgery is one of belows.

One is augmentation with breast implant, and the other is fat graft.

You can choose between them with the proper informations.

Augmentation mammaplasty is one of the most satisfactory operations in the world. So please don't be afraid of meeting surgeon.

Dr. Lee

Joo Hyuk Lee, MD
South Korea Plastic Surgeon

How to increase breast size.

Breast augmentation can be accomplished in two basic ways. One is a fat grafting were fat is borrowed from your body through liposuction and injected into the breast during a surgical procedure. The other more common and more reliable method is by breast augmentation with an implant.  Both procedures are surgical and require a fair amount of thought and planning before choosing to go forward with them.  If you choose to go forward with breast augmentation the general things that I would recommend are sub pectoral implant placement, an inframammary incision,  and moderately sized silicone implants.

Jonathan Amspacher, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon