I had 3500 FUE on March 16; hairs are thin, growth is slow. Very worried; suggestions? (Photos)

Please guide by looking at the pics whether my 3500 graft fue is showing good progress of not, had the procedure on 5 March 2016,

3500 grafts 3 months ago

You should not expect to see significant growth for at least 4-6 months and then by the 8th month you can expect to see 80% of the growth. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Growth Rates

Some people may see significant results after 4 months, while others may not begin to see anything until 8 or maybe even 9 months. It is hard to predict if you're making good progress since everyone's results can vary drastically.

Sean Behnam, MD
Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you are worried about your progress, it is best to contact your doctor. In general it may take 6 to 12 months to see results

If you are worried about your progress, it is best to contact your doctor.  In general it may take 6 to 12 months to see results

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon