I had 3500 FUE on March 16; hairs are thin, growth is slow. Very worried; suggestions? (Photos)

Please guide by looking at the pics whether my 3500 graft fue is showing good progress of not, had the procedure on 5 March 2016,

3500 grafts 3 months ago

You should not expect to see significant growth for at least 4-6 months and then by the 8th month you can expect to see 80% of the growth. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you are worried about your progress, it is best to contact your doctor. In general it may take 6 to 12 months to see results

If you are worried about your progress, it is best to contact your doctor.  In general it may take 6 to 12 months to see results

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon