I am 20 years old and my left nose has blocked because of bone increasing. What should I do?

Cause of Blocked Nose

Hi kanwal rahoojo,

A detailed history and physical examination needs to be done to pinpoint the exact cause of your blocked nose, because there are several possible causes of the condition. To give you an idea, the most common causes of blocked nose are enlargement of the turbinate, septal deviation, collapse of the internal nasal valve, and tumor or polyp; please have yourself checked by a specialist.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal obstruction

It is difficulty to determine what is causing your breathing difficulty based on your description.  It is possible you have a deviated septum or another anatomical cause for your changes.  I recommend you schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon for examination in order to determine how this can be addressed.  

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD