High testosterone and acne problem. Should I use spironolactone ?

I have acne since i was 16 now i am 22 .. now hair growth started on face and acne is also getting worse.I checked my testosterone level its 51.43 ng/dl .... what should i use ? Should i use spironolactone ?

Investigations before spironolactone

You should investigate the high tester one levels BEFORE taking spironolactone. This tablet is an anti-androgen, and can block testosterone binding to the sebaceous or oil gland. You should see an endocrinologist to monitor other hormones and to exclude secondary causes of high testosterone. Once cleared your endocrinologist can guide you as to the optimal dose, and monitor potassium levels. Dr Davin Lim. Laser and procedural dermatologist. Brisbane. Australia. 

Investigations before spironolactone

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}