I want to ask you about how to get rid of brown spots. I want to get rid of brown spots and dark circles (Photo)

I have brown spots on my nose and below and above the eyes and dark circles too but not sure either they are dark circles or something else

I want to ask you about how to get rid of brown spots. I want to get rid of brown spots and dark circles

Light Fraxel® laser treatments are ideal for lightening superficial eyelid circles. You may need a cortisone or bleaching cream to use at home as well. Please consult a board certified aesthetic dermatologist for a consultation. 

Miami Dermatologist

Age Spots Treatment

Thank you for your question in regards to age spots. Certain lasers and/or peels may help reduce the appearance of age spots. It is important to have a daily skin care regimen along with the use of a daily sunscreen. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

I highly recommend you have a consultation with a board-certified doctor who can point you towards the right treatment and skin regimen.

The right laser, maybe in conjunction with chemical peels can help erase those sun/dark spots over the course of several treatments. But keep in mind that these spots will reappear if you expose your skin to the sun. This is why sun avoidance and daily broad-spectrum sun protection is an absolute must. Your brown spots can be the direct result of unprotected exposure to the sun. They can also be a result of hormonal changes and are a common skin problem.

Dennis Gross, MD

Brown spots

It is hard to tell from your photo, but you look like you are a young adult female of medium pigmented skin tone.  In my opinion, the place for you to start is a good skin care regimen.  One that includes a light weight moisturizer with sunscreen.  The 2nd thing you need to use daily to improve your skin is something that evens out the color.  I'm sorry that I am not familiar with the products in India.  In the USA, there is a botanical line by Epionce that I really like called Melanolyte lotion and Melanolyte serum.  They are gentle and you can use them both twice a day.  SkinMedica makes a product called Lytera that is also nice, and gentle.  Best regards, Marla Klein MD

Marla M. Klein, MD
Lake Oswego Dermatologic Surgeon