Does my head look fine after one and half month Hair Transplant? (photos)

Doctors, I've done my hair transplant 47 days ago. I just want ask a question, my head look like fine after 47 days or not and how much i have to more wait to see new hairs ?

7 months after the surgery

The natural and expected process of shedding after a hair transplant procedure typically occurs 1 month following the surgery. In terms of appearance, this is period causes the most anxiety among the patients. However, it is of great importance to be patient during this period. Your appearance will improve and look comparatively normal within 4-6 months following the surgery while the final results may take as long as 18 months to be achieved. 

Istanbul Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you are concerned about your progress after surgery, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

47 days after a hair transplant

47 days after a hair transplant and you look fine. Now it is a waiting game untilo the hair starts to grow out

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

One month after hair transplant

Great question.  At this point in time, your head looks exactly as it should.  Remember you will be 80% of the way there between 6 and 9 months, and results can take a full year before you know just about how much enhancement you will get.  At this point its just a matter of waiting.  Congratulations on your procedure, and best of luck! 

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

How long before hair transplant growths?

rashid401,

Well it all depends on what procedure was done, by whom, and was there any cell therapy used.We normally tell patients that it takes 4- 8 months for most of the transplant to have grown out. Lately, I am seeing my surgeries that have had enhancement with cell therapy to have very significant growth at only two months post surgery. Be prepare to wait up to 12 months if the procedure was not enhanced. 

Sincerely,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon