Hair transplant scar. Is this normal?

Incisions made after fut surgery are prominent. It has been 2 weeks now. Is this normal? Will they heal and become invisible? Also there were some small bumps on the grafted area 5 days ago but today i noticed the size of the bump is tiny now. I am attaching my today's pics. Also my doctor prescribed me to apply cica-trix cream(silicone based) om the recipient areaPlease evaluate is it normal. Will they heal?

Prominent incisions following beard transplant

Speak with your doctor if these observations are still present a month after the healing is complete. Time may solve the problem

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Redness and bumps may not be normal and it may also be a sign of early infection. Follow your doctors recommendations.

Redness and bumps may not be normal and it may also be a sign of early infection. Follow your doctors recommendations or go back to see your doctor for a recheck.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Redness after hair transplant

If you are concerned about redness and bumps you need to do a follow up visit with your hair restoration doctor to get the proper treatment. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon