Will my hair regrow? I have traction alopecia, I don't pull my hair or do tight ponytails or braids. (photos)

Hi, I have healthy thick black hair, I did crash diet for almost two months and i stayed at a hill station for a month the water was really hard for my hair, when i returned home my hair were dry and brittle, i noticed hair breakage on the front , sides and a little at the back of my head, I have traction alopecia now, I dont pull my hair, i donot use any chemicals or hair straightner etc. im back on my normal diet Will my hair grow back?

Traction alopecia

If the cause of the traction alopecia is gone and the loss is short term, then it might grow back. If it is a chronic thing that you are doing, it may never come back

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss in women

To properly diagnose hair loss in women, an up close exam needs to be done. You needs to be seen in person by a physician. It's not clear based on the photos and story you have told what diagnosis you have.Telogen effluvium, androgenetic alopecia, traction and alopecia areata need to all be considered.