Hair loss - i had surgery 9 months before.

It was good but my hairs are start falling .its bcz of hair regrowth cycle or it is really a hair loss

Maybe it was good but it you are having issues, it is best to see your doctor for a recheck. Anything is possible.

Maybe it was good but it you are having issues, it is best to see your doctor for a recheck.  Anything is possible.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Loss 9 Months After Hair Transplant

Need to be reassessed by your hair transplant surgeon and see what he/she thinks. Also, see you family doctor to rule out other conditions that may lead to hair loss, such as low thyroid, low iron, poor diet and other health conditions. Avoid supplements such as creatine.

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

Good question

I wonder about hair regeneration if the grafts are not fully intact. What mechanism was used for the harvesting?

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon