Any suggestions for Hair fall? (photos)

I am just 18 and my hairs are falling at a rapid pace from the front side. I am so tensed that i can't even sleep. Help me please. Anyone?

Any suggestions for Hair fall?

GreetingsThank you for your question. The best is for your to do the Organic Hair transplant.Stem cells are one of the most popular topics in the science area and it is a well-known fact that the life was built on the shoulders of these cells. Stem cells are used in treatment of many diseases today. Aesthetic plastic surgery is another area that stem cells are used for their advantages. Stem cells are obtained from the own adipose tissue of the patient. It can be stated that stem cells transferred to another place in the body yields rejuvenating, refreshing and repairing effects on the tissue. “Organic Hair Transplantation” method uses the advantages of the stem cells at the maximum level. If we consider the recipient area as an empty field and the grafts as a seed; the relationship between a good quality recipient area and the grafts can be seen obviously since the seeds can grow better on a healthy field. Therefore the field, meaning the recipient area, is need to be refreshed prior to the transplantation process. Loss of hair is an independent predictor of the poor quality of the scalp. The stem cells help to rejuvenate the recipient area in order to obtain a better quality scalp.  

18 with hair loss

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements with the HAIRCHECK instrument which is very effective of predicting hair loss based upon early loss of your hair. It will determine the degree of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the best test to get will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss

Thank you for your question. I'm sorry to hear about your hair loss. Over the counter products such as Rogaine may be beneficial but it takes at least 1 year to notice any results. Also, there are different causes of hair loss, so I highly recommend you consult with a board certified specialist with hair restoration to evaluate your hair and for any underlying conditions that may cause hair loss. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD