FUE grafts Falling 8 days PO. (photo)

I had my FUE transplant 8 days ago and today I saw my follicles falling out as shown in attached photo...Is it normal falling or grafts are falling itself??? And if falling will continue like this...will hair regrow????

FUE grafts Falling 8 days PO

it is normal falling and not a graft loss..falling will continue like this for 2-3 weeks more...you may loss almost all of them... regrowing will start after 3-4 mo.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Graft shedding

This is very common as most people shed their grafts after a week and through the next month. Make sure that you did not pull them out

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

You will have hair loss or shedding weeks after your surgery. It can take up to 6 to 12 months to see results.

You will have hair loss or shedding weeks after your surgery.  It can take up to 6 to 12 months to see results.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon