Femto LASIK performed one week ago. My prescription was -1.5 on both eyes. I have starbursts and halos - when will it stop ?

It occurs on all light and bright objects even the TV - i am using all medication on time but not seeing improvment since after the surgery - i have never had this problem before also - i am able to see sharper from my right i where as the left eye is slightly less sharp - are the light problems star bursts permanent ? What to do to improve them

Healing

Glare and halos are common side effects after LASIK.  It may take anywhere from three to six months to resolve.  Unfortunately there is no treatment for them; you just have to be patient as it takes time for your eyes to heal. 

San Francisco Ophthalmologist