Do I have fat chest or gyno? (photos)

Can anyone plz tell me whether i have gyno or not i am extremely confused about my chest in my early 17 or 16 they look pointy and big but now at the age of 18 i have been going to gym for last 1 year they have changed little bit but still they dont look pleasing keep in mind that i have alot of body fat % i just recently drop 10 kg of weight now i am 80kg And in my area findinh surgeon is also tough job

You have gynecomastia

How should I choose a surgeon?
Choose carefully. The decision is yours. Advice to assist in making your selection.Only a board certified plastic surgeon
1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience.
2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures, the better. Pay attention whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient.
3.Only gynecomastia Reviews matter.
4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery?
Be realistic about your expectations. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.So be extremely careful choosing the right Plastic Surgeon at the beginning.

Do I Have Chest Fat or Gyno?

Without being able to see your chest in person, the best I can do is offer a definition for you to help complete a little self-evaluation on the matter...
Gynecomastia in very simple terms is enlargement of the male chest caused by excessive growth of breast tissue inside the breast glands. The term gynecomastia comes from the Greek words  gynaik meaning “female” and  mastós meaning breast. So the two words gynaik and mastós joined together forms gynecomastia meaning female breasts. Gynecomastia is usually not life threatening nor does it affect an individual’s health. The real threat of gynecomastia is on the person’s self-esteem and self-confidence making men with this medical condition ashamed of their own body and sense of masculinity. According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades. About 200,000 to 3 million cases of gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have breast enlargement and you think you are an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement.