One of my eyes is smaller than the other. It was not always so! I suffered from a C3-C4 Spinal Injury a few years ago

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

YOu have a ptosis of the right upper eyelid.  This is not from the spinal injury.  You should see an oculoplastic surgeon who can evaluate the eyelid muscles and determine what surgery would be best to elevate the lower lid.   

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 31 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.