Please explain me, is it ptosis in my left eye? (photos)

Hi Doc! When i was 5 years old, i had a svere typhoid that streach my left eye muscles but it seems to be getting worst with age. I'm currently 23. I want to knows is it ptosis ?? If it is than its type??and whats generally the cost and heal time for this surgery? Thankyou...

Is this ptosis

Thank you for sharing your question. It appears that you have ptosis (drooping of the eyelid), but difficult to see from the photo. This can be repaired by an Oculoplastic Surgeon. Prices are variable. Healing time is about 2 weeks. I hope this helps.  Good luck,