There was a dislocation in my nasal bone and now my nose is slightly curved towards left hand side of my face. (Photo)

It happened 4 years ago, I fell and my nose strike the table edge due to which I had a nasal fracture. It recovered but my nose dislocated towards left side. What would be the perfect treatment of this??? If a nasal surgery is recommended, would it leave any marks???

There was a dislocation in my nasal bone and now my nose is slightly curved towards left hand side of my face.

How the Rhinoplasty operation is performed?

There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airway.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for broken nose repair

Closed rhinoplasty techniques can accomplish resetting the nose and making it straight. This involves placement of all the incisions on the inside of the nose. Osteotomies of the nasal bones will be required to straighten them. A spreader graft composed of the patient's own cartilage can be inserted underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage to straighten the mid portion of the nose. For many examples, please see link below