I need treatment of my unbalanced eyelids and eyebrow? (Photo)

Two years before a have multiple clazion on my left upper eyelid, doctors made two surgeries to rectify them but they reappear again, after that one of doctor injected Kenacort, which gave good result for few days but now after 1 year of injection I have puffy eyelid and uneven eye bro, please suggest me what to do.

Thank you for sharing your question. Your right upper eyelid is now droopy (ptotic). In order to try to see better you are using your eyebrow to help elevate the eyelid. You require ptosis surgery to elevate the eyelid and then the brow will fall down naturally. See and oculoplastic surgeon for comprehensive evaluation and discussion of treatment. Good luck.

Eyelid ptosis after surgery

Thank you for your question and your photographs.

It appears based on your photograph, that you have a right upper eyelid ptosis (droop). This will require a surgery to correct the droop and to make your eyes more symmetrical. I recommend searching for a board certified plastic surgeon to address this problem. Good luck!

Manish C. Champaneria, MD

Why is one eyelid lower and one eyebrow higher? Do I need surgery?

You have a drooping right upper eyelid called "eyelid ptosis". Surgery can be performed to lift that lid into a normal position. The good news is that your brow is higher on that side due to a compensation from the ptosis. Fixing the eyelid only should allow your brow to return to a normal height as well.

Jeffrey M. Joseph, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon