My cheeks are sunken and my cheekbones are visible on both side of face. Want my cheeks to look fuller Which treatment? (photos)

i m 28 years old weight 55 kg and i m doing weight lifting i did blood test chest x ray i put 3 kg but my face is still sunken what to do please tell me?

Doctor Answers 1

Sculptra for Lack of Facial Volume

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Your best option for improving lack of facial volume is a dermal filler. If weight gain is not helping to fill out your face like you would like, injecting a product like Sculptra can allow you to achieve the look you desire. Sculptra is a filler made from poly-L-lactic acid, which works to replace lost collagen. It’s used to treat deep folds between the nose and the mouth (also called “smile lines”), and the hollowness of the cheeks. Results can last for more than two years. This product is particularly effective for those who have lost or generally lack facial volume. I would recommend a visit to a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with extensive experience administering injectables.

New York Dermatologist
4.7 out of 5 stars 11 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.