Is any change in nostril size/shape expected after nose job? Do nostrils swell if one underwent nostril reduction? (Photos)

I had nose job one week before, my requirement was nostril size reduction. Wrt functional, plan was to do septoplasty and turbinectomy. Procedures used were tip plasty (tip not projected as I had over projected nose earlier), lateral osteotomy, alar wedge excision, sill excision, prp, bilateral turbinectomy. Issue: nostril are more prominent & expanded than before. Even assymetry in nostril size. What changes are expected in nostrils within yr, should I expect reduction in curvature of nostril?

1 week post op, some advices:

It's too early to make value judgments with only eight days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Tough questions to answer

These are difficult questions to answer, even by the very surgeon who did the operation and knows your anatomy best. In general, tissues get distorted by edema the first months after surgery. So I would recommend to wait at least that long before critically analyzing your results. 

Marcelo Ghersi, MD

Rhinoplasty recovery takes time

It's too early to tell, especially since the swelling can conceal the results.  Take note that most patients will need at least 10-14 days before they look presentable in public, while others may have to wait a little longer due to persistent swelling.

Bear in mind that thick nasal skin is prone to persistent swelling, thus ethnic noses may take up to two years to see the expected amount of refinement. 

Good luck and best wishes.