My breast size is 30A. Besides surgery can I have bigger cup size by using creams and pills?

I am 20 years old and my weight is 30 A

Creams and non surgical options

There are not any creams or pills that will increase your breast size. I recommend seeing a fully qualified plastic surgeon to discuss  breast augmentation surgery.

Increase breast size

I know of no way to influence breast size by using topical creams and pills.

No creams will work

There is no safe, reliable or predictable nonsurgical way to increase or decrease the size of your breasts.  Creams and supplements do not work and can be dangerous depending on their contents.  Breast surgery is an excellent way to improve the shape, position, size, and symmetry of the breasts.

Breast Augmentation

Hi and thank you for your question.There are not any creams or pills that will increase your breast size. I recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss  breast augmentation surgery. Best wishes & good luck!

Breast Augmentation

The short answer is no.  There are no creams, pills or other non surgical options that are proven to enlarge your breasts.

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

Unfortunately there are no creams or pills available to enhance your breasts.  If your interested in enhancing your breasts, I would recommend breast augmentation.

The size of implant best for you is dictated by your chest wall measurements.  Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance.  Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.  

Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness).

Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion.

Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume.

These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak.

During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast Augmentation

There are no pills or creams which work safely and reliably to enlarge the breasts. I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon who specialises in breast augmentation to discuss your goals and options.
All the best

No creams

Pregnancy will make the breast change, but no pill or cream will add breast volume. A breast augmentation can really make a nice change to your shape and clothing ,but surgery and recovery go hand in hand.

William C. Rigano, MD
Dayton Plastic Surgeon

Breast size

Unfortunately there are no creams or pills that will increase your breast size.  Do not waste your money on the empty promises of the manufacturers.  Visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn about breast augmentation.  It is a proven, low risk operation that can give you beautiful results.

Camille Cash, MD