How to boost my beard growing speed ? By natural resources ?

I'm 19 years old but my beard growing speed is too slow please tell me how to boost it by natural ways ... which have no side effects or work must ... you answered me about hair transplantation but that's not what i want please tell me some thing natural or medicines which have no side effects ... please !!

19 and no beard growth yet

Many young men want to accelerate their beard growth and ask about it. It takes age (genetic triggers which occur in family lines) so if you want to find out when your beard will grow out, you need to find out when your father or grandfather started to grow theirbeard. Hormones should have kicked in nicely by the time a man reaches 18 but he must wait out his genetics as hormone alone are not responsible for the onset of beard grown. Beard transplants can be done when the young man is a bit older (over 25) if the beard has not grown in yet

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Beard hair is a genetic trait similar to the color of your eyes and hair. There are no natural remedies to grow facial hair.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon