Beard transplant 4 months and 15 days post op of 2100+- grafts as per my doctor said.

First two pics are the result of trimming my beard last night. I had a very bad experience with beard transplant and as you can see that there are Prominent holes where grafts were placed. I had 3 prp about 1 month ago. Okay so i have three questions. Q1- will more hairs come out in another 2 months or not? If yes how much? Q2- will the holes(scars) get flatter or i have to live with this? Q3- i want to go for 2000 grafts more to my cheeks to get the density. Is it possible after 1 or 2 months.

There is no way to tell if you will have better results. If you had a bad surgical experience, it is best to see

There is no way to tell if you will have better results. If you had a bad surgical experience, it is best to see another doctor for a formal consultation.  It may take up to one full year to see full results.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Post op cheek hair implants

I generally tell people to wait 8 months before repeating a surgery. This is even more so in your case as there are things that you are worried about in the healing of the skin and time is on your side if you wait. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon