Getting bald at 22 in centre of my head. How to regain my lost hair?

Previously i had very curly and dense hair but at the age of 16 i went for hair straight (wellsstaight). Things were good but now it just happened in a year that i got severe hair loss and getting bald from middele of my head. somehow gettimg depressed. My hair got so much thin. I never used oil on the scalp. Please recommend me some meds that would help regain my lost hair. Looking for some quick treatment. My father still have good hair in 50s but mom had a hairloss after 30s.

Thinning/balding in 22 year old male

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the best test to get will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon