Bad hair loss, will PRP help with regrowth? (photo)

i am 25 years old male i have been loosing my hair since last two years and this year its has been even worst loosing it on regular basis now. i really dont wanna go for hair transplant because im more interested in getting my original hair healthy again as they were before. im sure its a genetical reason as well but i wanna know if i can rely on PRP treatment and how many treatment will i need after seeing my picture kindly provide a feedback Thanks Azlan

PRP for hair loss.

Yes, PRP for hair loss is a relatively easy and inexpensive treatment to improve hair growth.  It can be repeated for best results and combined with medications like minoxidil and propecia.

Cedar Park Family Physician

PRP

Studies have shown that PRP is great for stimulating growth, stopping and even reversing the thinning of hair follicles especially in those who have recently started expiring hair loss rather than those in a more advanced stage. Results are generally seen within 3-6 months and multiple treatments may be required to see optimal results. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical examination of your scalp and review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for PRP treatment for hair loss. Best of luck.

Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Active shedding, PRP;ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

In my opinion, PRP can decrease shedding, increase thickness and may regrow hair lost in the last 3 to 5 years. Since your loss is very active, adding procpecia may be a valuable addition. Find a PRP expert.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon