5 months after FUE transplantat but the result is not looking good (Photo)

i am adding a picture after 5 month fue transplantation result is not looking good please give suggestion now what should i expect? i have sent picture to my surgeon through whatsapp he said me that this is starting you will see good result after one year...

It may take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to follow up with your doctor for an e

It may take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to follow up with your doctor for an exam.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair transplant results

Hi. Please wait a little longer. You should start to see all visible hair growth in 9 months and full results at the 12-14 month period.

5 Months post op

The best advice I can give you at this stage is to wait one full year before assessing your results. At only 5 months after surgery you can expect about 50-60% of your final hair growth. 
If your surgeon is ethical and skilled, I’m sure you’ll be very happy once your procedure matures. However, it’s important to note that even under the best circumstances, sometimes hair transplants don’t meet expectations. If that is the case after one year has passed, you should notify your surgeon and discuss your options. An ethical surgeon will stand behind his work and do whatever is possible to ensure a satisfactory outcome .  All the best

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

5 mnths after FUE

At 5 months some people do not see results and have to wait for a few more months to get the results seen. At 8 months you should see 8-% of the results.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon