I'm getting this kind of acne and the marks won't go; any treatment? (Photo)

Im getting this kind of acne and the marks wont go to any treatment?

Acne with PIH dark skin

I would see a dermatologist for treatment. Topicals will usually help this problem. A combination of Retin A and hydroquinone and possibly chemical peels will control this. 

I'm getting this kind of acne and the marks won't go; any treatment?

First of all you need to start with a good skincare program that you can get from a Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon. After the acne is under control and there is no more inflammation then you can explore optiond for the hyperpigmentation or dark spots. The best is a line that contains hydraquinone 2-4%. Then you can inprove the scarring by doing collogen induction therapy other known as Micro Needling. This is a great start and I hope you can find a good doctor to get you on your way.

Bruce K. Smith, MD