4 days after fue Hp I notice some hair shedding. (photo)

After 4 days of fue hair transplant I noticed some blanked spot or shedding hair in my transplanted area is this normal or I lost that graft wich will not grow in the future I m so worry please answer thanks

Shedding Transplanted hair is normal

As long as it is the hair in your transplant area than that is completely normal and you will shed the majority of the transplant hairs in the first month. But by 3-6 months you will start to notice little baby hairs starting to grow from those transplanted follicles. By 6-12 months that new hair should be growing just like the rest of your hair. I don't think that you have anything to worry about here. But it never hurts to contact your Dr. for a follow-up if you have any concerns.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

It is normal to lose transplanted hairs days to weeks after surgery. It may take 6 to 12 months to see new hairs grow out.

It is normal to lose transplanted hairs days to weeks after surgery.  It may take 6 to 12 months to see new hairs grow out.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Shedding after a hair transplant

Shedding is common after a hair transplant. What should be shedding is the hairs in the grafts and not the hair around it. IF you are losing your hair ten you might have shock loss, see below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Shedding after hair Transplant

it is normal to lose the hair shaft along with the scabs a few days after the procedure. The follilces will remain under the skin and will start to grow in after a few months.

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Shedding after a hair transplant

Shedding of transplanted hairs in the first  month after the operation  is an almost universal characteristic of a hair transplant. This occurs because during hair transplantation a graft is temporarily stripped of its blood supply and the grafts shed their hair.  Shedding of transplanted hairs are  usually  noticed begining from 1 to 2 weeks following the procedure and continuing for up to six weeks. A very small percentage of patients do not shed and the transplanted hairs continues to grow. Please note that  It dosen`t mean that something goes wrong . 
New hairs  start to regrow in the 3rd or 4th months after the operation , and final result will be achieved only one year later 
All the Best

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon