I'm 18 I have been facing hair fall since 15 years old. (photo)

I think it's just temporary hair fall at first but it was not actually. I have been lost many hairs in three years. I want my proper treatment, home made as well as medical

Getting to the root cause of hair loss and hair loss treatment with prp and progesterone

I suggest seeing an expert to evaluate your hair loss and consider the best treatment options. There are great non-invasive options like PRP/progesterone and/or hair transplantation. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Facing hair fall since 15 years old

That is not a hair loss because of ongoing process of androgenetic alopecia but  a simple juvenile type maturing of frontal hair line.  That is seen almost every young boys almost between 16-21 that have a very rounded hairline without recession in the corners.   Recession in the corners is a sign of mature pattern male frontal hair line.

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Facing hair fall since 15 years old

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

18 year old hair loss.

What you are experiencing may simply be maturing hair line, which isn't male pattern hair loss.  Young boys and women have a very rounded hairline, without recession in the corners.  A mature pattern of loss will have recession in the corners.  If you are still concerned, contact a hair loss professional.

18 year old hair loss.