10 days post FUE scab removal from crown area by hand. Did I damage something? (Photo)

I start pulling scab after 10 days and it came out with hairs in it as they come shampooing. Did i damage them or roots are safe?

The best way to find out if you damaged your grafts would be to have an examination by your doctor.

The best way to find out if you damaged your grafts would be to have an examination by your doctor.  You cannot tell with photos.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Pulling off scabs after 10 days

pulling off scabs after 10 days can cause loss of the grafts that come out with the scabs. Had you washed your hair diligently after the transplant, no scabs would have formed. Don't pull off the crusts

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon