Liposuction and buttock lift - suggestions?
Thank you for asking about your liposuction and buttock lift.
- Your surgery sounds exciting - hope it all goes smoothly.
- The best person to advise you is your own surgeon - s/he knows exactly what is planned.
- A diet high in fresh fruit and vegetables is good preparation as are eggs -
- they are high in iron and many women tend to be a little anemiic.
- Have Tylenol and Advil at home to use as needed after surgery - with your surgeon's instructions.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Thank you for your question, and congratulations on your upcoming BBL! Make sure to follow all of your doctors post care, and make sure you have someone to stay with you the first couple nights. Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board Certified Plastic SurgeonChicago Hoffman EstatesOak Brook
Liposuction with fat transfer to the buttocks
Congratulations on your upcoming Brazilian Butt Lift! This is a great procedure with high satisfaction rates. Every surgeon has his/her own set of pre- and post-op guidelines for you to follow to ensure you get the best results possible. Your surgeon should go over these in detail with you during your pre-op appointment. Make sure you have any last minute questions ready to ask your surgeon at this time so you feel 100% comfortable about your procedure. Good luck!
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting
I suggest getting a VASER contouring procedure and ensuring the the post operative protocol includes RF treatments, massage, and hyperbaric oxygen to ensure the best outcome. Dr. Emer.
Having liposuction on abdomen, flanks, and butt lift this month. Any advice?
Thank you for sharing your question and congratulations on your upcoming surgery. Because each surgeon has their own recommendations for patients before, during, and after surgery it would be best to reach out to your doctor's office for information on any materials or recommendations that they have to improve upon your results and recovery. Best wishes.