- Your surgery sounds exciting - hope it all goes smoothly.
- The best person to advise you is your own surgeon - s/he knows exactly what is planned.
- A diet high in fresh fruit and vegetables is good preparation as are eggs -
- they are high in iron and many women tend to be a little anemiic.
- Have Tylenol and Advil at home to use as needed after surgery - with your surgeon's instructions.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Having liposuction on abdomen, flanks, and butt lift this month, any advice?
Doctor Answers 5
Liposuction and buttock lift - suggestions?
Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board Certified Plastic SurgeonChicago Hoffman EstatesOak Brook
Liposuction with fat transfer to the buttocks
You might also like...
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting
Having liposuction on abdomen, flanks, and butt lift this month. Any advice?
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.