Pain in Other Teeth from Wisdom Tooth Extraction?

I had my two bottom wisdom teeth removed 1 week ago because they were very impacted. I am still in a great deal of pain on the left side only, and it is causing pain and sensitivity in my other teeth around it as well. I am 21 years old and I still have a baby tooth due to never having an adult tooth underneath it and it seems like this tooth is the most sensitive and painful. Could this cause me to lose it? And is it normal for my other teeth to hurt as well?

Pain from wisdom teeth estraction

It is normal for your other teeth to hurt from having your wisdom teeth removed. However, one week is a little longer time then we usually see. You may have a dry socket, which is not serious, other then it hurts, and can be treated easily by your dentist. Make an appointment to make sure there is no infection and if you have a dry socket. You do not need to worry about the other teeth, they will calm down when you heal.  

Littleton Dentist