Having Pain in from the Front Teeth After Pulling a Dissolving Stitch from the Nose.

A person had my rhinoplasty last month and yesterday when they was cleaning their nose they accidentally pulled a dissolving stitch and they had a little pain, but after sometime when they move my lips their front teeth and the gum is having an irritation and pain....will it effect their long term result? Please help me.

Pain in gums after rhinoplasty surgery

Dear rhinoplasty patient,
I reviewed your posting. You had your rhinoplasty one month ago and you removed a dissolvable suture while cleaning your nose and now you feel sensitivity in your teeth and gums. This is due to irritation of a nasal nerve that shares sensation with upper gum and teeth. This should not be a temporary irritation without long term sequalae. If pain persist more than a day contact your rhinoplasty surgeon. Good luck and good healing