Pain Above Eyebrow After Having Radiesse Injected for Brow Lift. Is This Normal?

I had radiesse injected above the eyebrows to slightly lift them. It has been 4 months and I still have pain, tightness, and slightly numb with a redish color above the left inner brow. Also in that area it is slightly bulky like there is more filler there. Should I be concerned that a artery was blocked and could this get worse? Also I wanted to add that the red color is very light and not really noticable to other people, but I can notice it when looking close up or certain light.

Pain above eyebrow after Radiesse for brow lift. Is this normal?

Some Pain is expected at the time of the procedure but 4 months later, that kind of pain is not normal. There may be product pressing on a nerve or vessel. It would be a good idea to have it rechecked by your doctor. In the mean time warm compresses may give some relief.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}