Laser treatment for nail fungus?

If I used 100's of those over the counter medicines to remove nail fungus, and it helped me a little, but not a lot? I used 100's of those over the counter nail fungus treatments to treat the nail fungus, but when I used the treatment, the fungus might go away a little, but when I don't use the nail fungus cream, the fungus gets a little worst, when it comes back? Do you think that doing a laser fungus removal will remove the fungus permanently, and will never come back?

Nail fungus with laser

Hi and thanks for your question. I use laser for fungal infection in toe nail,but you should understand that fungal infection is a chronic problem and we might not be able to cure it completely even with laser . 

Toronto Physician