CoolSculpting vs sculptsure vs ultrashape (non invasive procedures)

I want to ask you guys at real self two things? Lets say you go to a med spa to get a noninvasive procedure, and the med spa is much cheaper in price for the same noninvasive procedure like a surgery center that charges two times higher for the same noninvasive procedure could the surgery center give someone better results than the med spa? Also, lets say I can't afford to do four sessions of cool sculpting, but let's say I do only one area or session of cool sculpting can I see some good results?

Thank you for your question. When selecting a provider, it is also important to consider the level of skill of the CoolSculpting specialist. I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist for a consultation. This way, you can explain your concerns, learn more about the procedure, and determine if you are a candidate. The number of treatments per area depends on your goals. If you would like a more drastic result, you would likely require more than one treatment. An in-person assessment is always best.

Coolsculpting and Sculpsure Treatments -- Go To Certified Physician

All non invasive procedures require a series of treatments to get optimal outcomes.  If you are in need of more than a single treatment but if you can't afford it I suggest waiting till you can or considering a liposuction body contouring procedure to get a more optimal outcome. Please see a body shaping physician for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer.

Cool Sculpting Pricing

Dear Kelly.001. If at a reputable practice the price should not be the first choice on where you go. Often times we are not the cheapest in our city but we don't try to be because we run a top notch program where the RN's are certified, we had virtually no turn over in Cool Sculpt Staff thus creating experience/volume/results. If a practice or "spa" is offering it that much cheaper then they are probably hurting for clients bc there is a built in cost for cool sculpt. Be careful of "too much less" because A. cool sculpt is rarely ever one treatment B. if you have an issue can that spa take care of you C. cool sculpt is still the #1 fat reduction method in the non invasive options at this time. D. if you can't afford 4 and that was recommended, probably save your money until you can make an impact on your issue. 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Same technology in different hands yield different results

I have attached a link that may be helpful...

Hi Kelly.001.  When comparing prices between providers, you should consider the experience, outcomes and availability of the provider to follow up and treat you in case of a complication.  It is not the technology itself that yields good results, but the knowledge and skill of the provider applying the technology, Also, you will not get a good result with one Coolsculpting applicator if four were recommended-you may have an indent or imbalance from using too few.  While you are eager to have something done, consider saving a little more so that you can follow recommendations and have a problem free outcome.  Good luck!