Can someone please advise me about the cellulite treatments available that most likely to see improvements in a month? (photo)

I am leaving for vacation in 5 weeks. I have 2 dimples on the left upper lateral thigh, and some mild cellulite on both upper thighs. I'm considering Accent (RF), Z-wave (AWT), and ThermiTight (RF) by Dr Key. Id like to see improvement in 4 weeks to be bikini ready, and do not expect complete correction of the areas. Previously I've had tumescent lipo and small volume fat transfer to the upper buttocks and have been pleased. I'd like subcision of those 2 dimples but can't find a practitioner.

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective.  It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.  

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellulite treatment

Obtain a consultation with a doctor near you experienced in Cellfina. They can examine you and discuss treatment options in greater detail including time frames for recovery. Cellfina typically requires one treatment under local anesthesia to release the fibrous bands which cause cellulite. Recovery tends to be quick as well. Well over 90% of patients remain satisfied with their results 3 years after treatment.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure. It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.  It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Localized cellulite treatments

I'd recommend a form of needle subcision for you - either the traditional method, or with cellfina.
External RF (thermismooth 250) may help partially as well.  Sometimes, fat grafting together with subcision is needed, but those results would take longer than your available time period.

Cellfina

The lateral area needs to be examined determine the best method of treatment.  Posterior thigh and buttock dimpling can be treated effectively with Celfina in your time constraints.

Cellfina Produces Improvement in Cellulite That Lasts!

Hello an thank-you for your quesion and photos!

Cellfina is the latest break though for the treatment of cellulite. The treatment targets the fibrous bands which are the source of the dimpling in cellulite. It is most effective for the treatment of deep dimples and depressions of the buttocks and back of the thighs. it is less effective in the treatment of generalized waviness. Cellfina is a minimally invasive treatment performed in the office. We are seeing an extremely high level of satisfaction for our patients treated with Cellfina. The investigational studies for Cellfina have just been released and have shown an impressive patient satisfaction rate of 85% at 3 months, 94% at one year and 96% at 2 years. This is a very exciting solution for the many women who suffer from the embarrassment of cellulite.

Thank you, Andrew Lyos MD, FACS

Andrew T. Lyos, MD, FACS

Can someone please advise me about the cellulite treatments available that most likely to see improvements in a month?

The dimpling can be improved by release and fat grafting.  It is the manner of execution that is critical.

Beverly Hills, CA

Brazilian Cellulite Treatment in Los Angeles

I am one of the leading experts on cellulite and have developed the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment to address difficult cellulite on the hips and gluts. I have found this to be the most effective treatment to date. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Techniques For Treating Cellulite

A month is a rather short time in which to expect complete correction of dimpling of the skin secondary to cellulite as evidenced in the two pictures you shared.  Unfortunately, there does not yet exist an ideal single treatment of cellulite.  For this reason, optimal treatment frequently involves a multi-modality approach. The cellulaze system by cynosure can improve cellulite by transecting the subcutaneous septae that can cause the skin to dimple; melting some of the bulging fat that causes the "cottage cheese" appearance of cellulite; and thickening the overlying skin to camouflage some of the contour irregularities associated with cellulite. However, not infrequently, adjuvant liposuction and fat transfer can further improve the final result, which may not be appreciable until several months after the procedures.

Peter Lee, MD, FACS