Which steps do I take to have smile makeover done ?

I am 21 and I want a smile makeover ... Not sure where to go so I can get it " paid for " can someone point me in the right direction ?? Please

Smile Makeover

You will likely need to see out financing if you do not have another means to pay for the treatment at this time.  It will not be covered or "paid for" by an insurance company.  Care Credit is a great 3rd party financing option for those with good credit.  Best of luck.  

Smile makeover

Smile makeovers are often considered cosmetic and are not often "paid for" by third parties. If you are interested in having a smile makeover you may qualify for patient financing that will allow you to repay  the cost of treatment over time.