How can I make my areola and open spot in the T heal? Also, what options do I have to make an areola?
Doctor Answers 1
Potential Revisions for Areola
Revision of #breast implant and lift #cosmeticsurgery may be needed for: asymmetry, continued ptosis, implant malposition as well as all of the other reasons needed for breast implant revision surgery.
At times the #mastopexy will need to be changed from a periareola to a lollipop lift to get a more powerful lift.
Always contact your plastic surgeon if you have concerns about post-operative infection, bleeding, swelling, fever, excessive bruising, or any new and sudden changes in the feeling or look of your implants, breasts or incisions.
Any of the following may be post-op difficulties, about which it is best to contact your surgeon directly:
· Excessive bleeding (hematoma) and bruising
· Reduced sensation of #nipple
· Capsular contracture
· Wrinkling/rippling. Palpable and/or visible
· Firmness, and distorted appearance
· Interference with breast feeding
· Mammogram interference
· Cost for revision surgery if necessary
· Calcium deposits in the tissue around the implant
· Breast tissue atrophy/chest wall deformity
· Hypertrophic scarring
· Tissue loss
· Infection requiring antibiotics or implant removal