Abdominoplasty and vaginoplasty long island.

Looking for reputable Board Certified plastic surgeon in Long Island NY that specializes in both abdominoplasty as well as vaginoplasty. I dont want to get 2 different surgery different times.

Vaginoplasty/Vaginal Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon