Abdominoplasty, vaginal rejuvenation (tightening and labioplasty), Radiesse filling for top nose, marionette and Juvederm

would like to get these procedures done this upcoming winter. Need a Dr in the long island area willing to do both surgeries and these fillers for 11 thousand including all expenses. please respond back if you're a reputable dr willing to perform such. Thanks

Abdominoplasty , Vaginoplasty Labiaplasty cost

Dear Janet Cost of Abdominoplasty , Vaginoplasty And Labiaplasty  and if you opt for fat injection  is about 6000 to 7000 USD  in normal circumstances at MUMBAI  , INDIA. usually we prefer temporary filler like juviderm as permanent filler have many  complication in long run

India Plastic Surgeon

Radiesse

Hello there 
I would not recommend using Radiesse in the nose under any circumstances . It poses significant risks , all of which can be avoided or successfully treated if you use a hyaluronic acid filler which is reversible .Be very careful in the nose .
TS

Terrence Scamp, MBBS, FRACS
Gold Coast Plastic Surgeon

Combination procedueres

Thanks for your question.  Combining procedures is very common and often advantageous for cost and to avoid multiple anesthetics.  Fillers and other injectable or minimally invasive procedures are often done in the office setting but can be combined with surgery for the convenience or comfort of the patient.  I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be sure you are a good candidate for these procedures.   Be sure that all of your questions and concerns are addressed and you are comfortable with their plan for you to ensure you are happy with the results.  Good luck!

Brian A. Pinsky, MD
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Surgery

Hello and thank you for your question. In the appropriate patient these procedures can be performed.  Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Multiple surgeries

Thank you for your submission.  I would recommend that you do your research and find a reputable, board certified plastic surgeon to perform your surgeries. Basing your decision solely off of cost, can cause you to settle for a less skilled and potentially not board certified plastic surgeon. When it comes to your health and safety, you should seek the most highly skilled plastic surgeons to perform your surgeries. If cost is an issue, most practices will discount the overall cost if you are getting multiple surgeries at the same time along with assisting you with payment plans. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon