Following a treatment I took Vitamin B and E and Iron before and after my Beard Transplant is there a risk that they will not gr

Vitamins post op

the use of vitamins b and e as well as iron will not affect the results of your beard transplant. 

Chicago Physician

There is no reason to believe taking Vitamins before or after your surgery would have any negative impact.

There is no reason to believe taking Vitamins before or after your surgery would have any negative impact.  If you believe otherwise, it is best to contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

The use of vitamins before a beard transplant

The use of vitamins before a beard transplant will not impact the growth of your beard transplants, don't worry

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon