Mower after 18 days of my beard transplant?

Hello. I made a beard transplant. just 9 Registry for filling an empty space. 18 days after my transplant I mowed with the lawn mower. hoof trimmer 6 mm. hair transplants have fallen Is that I made a ereur. Mower 18 days after my transplant Are the grafts are not likely to go away sorry for my English thank you

Hair Shedding

Most likey, the exertion that you experienced during your lawn mowing and perhaps environmental elements (wind, rubbing, sweat) caused those hairs to shed.  It is normal for a beard transplant to shed most of the transplanted hairs by the 3rd week post procedure. 

Don't worry, they will regrow in 2-3 months if not sooner.  However, ensure that you are not exposing your recipient area (beard) to the sun at this stage and you have adequate UV protection as this will delay and affect your yield.

Beverly Hills Physician

Mowing your lawn with a lawn mower has nothing to do with your beard hair transplant.

Mowing your lawn with a lawn mower has nothing to do with your beard hair transplant.  If you are referring to shaving your beard with a shaver, there should be no issue after your grafts are secure.  This can be about 1 to 2 weeks.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Shaved beard transplant at 18 days

When you shave a beard transplant you have to make sure that the beard grafts are not pulled out by the razor

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon