Does submuscular implant look bigger slowly every week? (photos)

I feel engorge sometimes and notice suddenly my breast gets a bit bigger. I notice my breast look better and bigger this 2nd week than on the first week. After my breast muscle relaxes more, does it make my implant projects more and it makes them look bigger slowly? Or it's just me psychologically think it's bigger to make me feel better about the size? Top pic: 1st week, bottom pic:2nd week

Breast do not get larger

as you heal and your swelling goes down.  The shape usually improves and your breasts soften as you heal.  You can always use your hands to help gauge the size of your breasts and if not changing, everything really is okay.  You should also have access to your surgeon 24/7 if you have any concerns about how you are healing.

Does submuscular implant look bigger slowly every week?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. 

Generally speaking, breast implants will "drop" into the pocket that was created during surgery. The rate of breast implant "settling" may depend on factors such as size of breast implant pocket dissected, tightness of the overlying skin/muscle layers, and size of breast implant utilized. Normally, it takes about 3-6 months (for some patients longer) to see the final result. It is very common for one side to settle faster than the other. Similarly, it takes a few months for the breasts to "soften" in most cases.  Most of my patients tell me that their breast implants feel "part of them" somewhere between 3 to 6 months after surgery was performed.

Many of my patients report that as the swelling around the breast implants (for example, in the sternal area) decreases, they feel that their breasts appear more projecting. Also, in my opinion, the "drop and fluff” phenomenon does hold some validity; as breast implants “settle”, many patients feel that their breasts actually look larger. 

There is definitely a physiologic and "psychological" (body image)  adaptation process that occurs, at differing rates for every patient, for patients who undergo any type of aesthetic surgery, including breast  augmentation surgery.