How much will it cost to fix my nose?

I've hated my nose for years!! It's so big and bulbous in the front. Side profile isn't to bad, but when I smile my nose looks even wider. What kind of operation do I need to keep my nose shape, but to make it smaller and how much will it cost? Is there payment plans?

Cost of a rhinoplasty to make the nose smaller

The cost of the rhinoplasty directly proportional to the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in a formal operating room, time monitored by a physician anesthesiologist under general anesthesia, and the surgeon's professional fees for performing the rhinoplasty in addition to all of the post follow-up appointments. Since rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery, choose your surgeon based on quality, not price. Most plastic surgery offices offer third-party financing. For more information, our current price list, and many before and after results, please see the link and the video below.

Rhinoplasty Candidate

Dear Nia_lanai, A natural looking rhinoplasty to refine your nose and help balance your facial aesthetics is a common request for many patients and can be attained in the hands of a skilled surgeon. Rhinoplasty fees vary from surgeon to surgeon. Many surgeons like myself offer complimentary consultations and often provide email, skype, and facetime consultations for patients from out of town. This is a good start to discuss what your desired results are and for the surgeon to give you a good idea of the proposed results based on your nasal anatomy and skin thickness. During in office consultations patients can have digital imaging performed to show them the proposed results. You will also have the opportunity to see many before and after photographs of patients with noses similar to your own and also ensure your surgeons ability to provide natural looking rhinoplasty results. After these steps a surgical quote will be given to you and payment programs can also be discussed. Please see the link below for examples and the video above to see the imaging process. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Fixing My Nose

Your wide nose can be reduce and narrowed with refinement of your nasal tip. A natural feminine result can be achieved if the work is done by an experienced surgeon. With pictures or a personal examination the rhinoplasty procedure can be described in detail including the operation and recovery. Cost varies but will be between $7,000-9,000 depending on what needs to be done.

Open rhinoplasty

Open rhinoplasty is the procedure you need to make your nose smaller and the tip more refined; Price approximate $9K but a consultation is required to give you a definitive price. Please see examples below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Making the nose smaller?

it is impossible to give a proper answer to your question without seeing photographs or doing an examination. The average cost is $7000 and it depends on how involved rhinoplasty is. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural noses for the best results. We offer financing at our office and those of others.

Thank you for your question. Rhinoplasty is the medical term for a nose job and is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures that take place. The procedure works to improve the size, proportion and overall appearance of your nose. I suggest that you discuss cost during the consultation with your board certified facial plastic surgeon. Cost varies based on procedure, local market, and surgeon. Many offices - such as ours - offer financing plans to assist the patient as well.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon