Can I make my eyes smaller. (photo)

Is there any way to make my eyes smaller I hate how big they are. I want normal eyes.

Concerns about big eyes

Thanks for the question.  It appears that their is a voluntary component to the openness of your eyes.  A front view photos with your eyes at rest is needed to give an accurate clinical recommendation.  It is also important to note whether or not proptosis is contributing to your appearance.  I recommend seeing an ophthalmologist to evaluate the issue.

Treatment for retracted eyelids

Thank you for sharing your question. Your eyelids are retracted (pulled up). This is a common procedure for Oculoplastic Surgeons to repair. See a doctor in person for comprehensive evaluation and discussion of treatment.  Good luck,

James R. Gordon, MD, FACS, FAAO
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Beautiful eyes and leave the alone

Your picture has limited and based on your submitted picture you look great. Eye lid surgery is for patients that have extra skin or sagging lids. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Hard to know from this picture.

You are obvously working your brows to maximally open your eyes.  The question is what do you look like actually.  With out more revealing photos it is hard to understand your concern.  Post more pictures or consider getting actually consultations with fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeons in your area.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Open eyes

You do appear to have a lot of scleral show, which can lead to your eyes looking a bit more wide open than say, other people.  First question is if you've had your thyroid checked?  If that's normal, then this is likely genetic, and based on skeletal features of your bony orbit.  To give you a more detailed answer would require more pictures, as I can't see your cheeks or forehead.  Most people "gain more skin" as they age, so over time this could look more normal, but again it's hard to say.

Cain R. Linville, MD

Blepharoplasty

Thank you for your question. Blepharoplasty, or eyelid tuck, is capable of rejuvenating your eyelids and creating a more youthful appearance. To address the actual eye itself, I suggest that you consult with a board certified oculoplastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon