I have a lump, about the size of a pea, on the upper right side of my scrotum. What should I do? (photo)

I have a lump, about the size of a pea, on the upper right side of my scrotum. I have had it for over a year, but have noticed slight growth. It does not cause any noticeable pain, but is unsightly and uncomfortable. It is yellow in color, but as of yesterday, there is a redish/purple spot. It looks similar to a blood blister (see photos). I would like to know what treatment is recommended and if it is harmful in any way.

Looks like a tiny cyst...

don't need to do anything...may get more over time...if you want to part with it, easy enough...a shot of xylocaine, a quick snip and you're on your way...neither the cyst nor its treatment should cause any problem...

Looks like a tiny cyst...

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}