It has been 2 years since my tummy tuck, I feel like my stomach is ripping down now. Is this possible?

Doctor Answers 2

Get examined by your surgeon

Without more information about your situation it would be difficult to give you an opinion. I highly recommend you see your surgeon to discuss your concerns.

In person exam required

It is not exactly clear what you are having trouble with.  I would visit the surgeon that performed the operation.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.