What options are there to remove/reduce old (20 years) subcutaneous scar tissue in face? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 2

Kenalog IIT and Plato's Scar Serum

I would begin with a combination of IIT Kenalog and Plato's Scar Serum to improve your scar.


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

Scar On Face - Lasers ( Fraxel, CO2, Erbium ) Microneedling / PRP , Fillers

Lasers , microneedling, surgery can all be used to improve scars.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.